Several handles types are available for all-glass doors and for glass and aluminium doors specifically.
All-glass doors are supplied as standard with a fused glass handle. Glass and aluminium doors are supplied as standard with a simple handle, without lock.
Handles for all-glass sliding pocket doors:
25 x 105 x 10* mm
SIROS without cylinder
97 x 90 x 5* mm
SIROS with cylinder
97 x 90 x 10* mm
Ø20 x 300 x 55* mm
Ø50 x 4* mm
50 x 50 x 10* mm
70 x 100 x 4* mm
Ø25 x 35* mm
- Handles dimensions are indicated as WxH. Dimensions with an asterisk indicate the handle protrusion from the glass, on each side.
- Siros is not suitable for ECLISSE CLASSIC COLLECTION.
- Siros without cylinder, Nisí and Thera allow the glass panel to slide inside the wall completely.
- The standard handle, Siros with cylinder and Myrta don't allow the glass panel to slide inside the wall completely on ECLISSE SYNTESIS® FLUSH COLLECTION models.
- All metal handles are available in polished chrome and in satin chrome finishes, except for bar handles which are available in polished stainless steel and in satin stainless steel.
Handles for glass and aluminium single-glazed sliding pocket doors:
Available in the same finishes as the aluminium frame
(supplied as standard)
WITH THUMB TURN
ECLISSE offers different handle options for different door types: specific handles and lock sets in satin chrome are dedicated to ECLISSE Syntesis® Battente Glass (the glass panel is supplied as standard with the magnetic lock, handles not included) while several finish options are available for glass and aluminium doors, installed on ECLISSE Syntesis® Line Battente or ECLISSE 40.